Summary Agenda (Subject to Change):
- Wed. 17th - Early arrivals
- Thu. 18th - Landing Party
- Fri. 19th - Group Ride across Smokey Mts to Gatlinburg, lunch
- Fri. 19th - Pool Party Cookout, while supplies last
- Sat. 20th - 'Smudging of the Bikes' Sacred Ceremony
- Sat. 20th - Gala Dinner, prize give away, awards
- Sun. 21st - ???????
- Mon. 22nd - Stay longer or depart
About the Venue:
Rooms are blocked for June 16 through 22, 2020
The host hotel is a quaint, old school Motor Lodge. It has the charm of the 60’s but is updated and newly renovated. The venue includes, pool, fire pit, picnic tables and more. Additionally, we will have a 20’x40’ tent erected for our use. Truck/trailer parking is available on the property (no RV’s). Owners Rob and Gabi are motorcyclists too, warm, friendly and very gracious hosts. The motel has only 24 rooms, all blocked for our event. So we will have the entire motel for the gathering, and will sell out. A Comfort Inn is directly across the street ($140+ / nt.)
Registering for our event is through a special link (supplied after registering for the gathering), or by calling them directly. If you try to register through their website, it will show all rooms unavailable.
Stellar riding is close at hand, along with all that Maggie Valley offers to the motorcycle community, including the Wheels Through Time Museum ½ mile away. Be sure to explore the Holiday Motel website. It is loaded with great information on area information and attractions.